1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Footage from T2

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by cerberus, Jan 20, 2002.

1. cerberus

cerberus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was just flicking trough sky and found a film called Militia, I started watching it and after about a minute of watching I realised that the footage looked familiar.

To start off with I thought it was just a remade scene that looks like the cyberdyne building battle in T2. I then put T2 into the player and skipped to the right chapter, I pretty quickly realised that is was the ACTUAL footage from T2 in this other film:confused:

The footage in Militia is about 15 minutes into the film.

Has anyone else found something like this?

2. Reiner

Reiner

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Not a direct copy of the footage but once I saw a TV flick (I think) who's name I can't remember which featured exactly the same end as "The Long Kiss Goodnight", i.e. truck crashes on bridge, shooting, explosion of truck/trailer while gteaway car get's nearly trashed by other cars flying around.
    The latter could actually have been the same footage ...

Not sure who stole from who either.

3. dUnKle

dUnKle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,462
    Ages ago I went through a bored period of time and recorded what was then ( i think ) The Wednesday night premiere on Sky. These were very low budget films and never that good, but almost every one featured loads of footage from other films. T2, bits from Predator etc...

4. bob007

bob007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    A week last thursday sky showed a premier called ABLAZE and that had the car chase out of Striking Distance.........and last thursday the premier was CRITICAL MASS and that had the cyberdyne building battle and the van and helecopter chase............ "b" movies with a B