1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Foo Fighters new single

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by Ian Cox, Oct 3, 2002.

1. Ian Cox

Ian Cox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Heard the new single from the Foo's the other day and it is superb. The chorus is very catchy and bodes well for the new album. Sounds a bit heavier than there usual stuff, I guess Dave has had some influence from Queens of the Stone Age, which is not a bad thing.

Anyway for those with a broadband connection you can check out the video for the new single here

Roll on the 21st October :)

2. gwbailey

gwbailey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

I agree Ian...

I'm a massive fan myself got tickets for Manchester, can't wait !I've seen them a few times before...their good live! are you going?

Also got tickets for Queens Of The Stone Age and The Chili Peppers...both in Manchester, do like them as well?

Regards,

3. Ian Cox

Ian Cox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Seen the Foo's twice now once at the Brixton Academy and also at Reading this year, both times they have been excellant. Going to see them in November at Wembley arena which I am really looking forward to, can't wait to hear the new tracks live its how rock music should be heard.

Been a Chili's fan for about 15 years and have seen them many times, recently at London's Dockland arena back in June and they are as good as ever, you will really enjoy the gig when you see them. QOTSA are also very good but I missed out on tickets for London :( you will have to let me know what they are like live.