Folix Screen Protectors

topgazza

Distinguished Member
Noticed a tiny little scratch on my TZ10 screen so I bought a couple of Folix protectors off Amazon. Took 5 days from Germany.

Put one on earlier and it went on and works a treat. They are anti glare and there is a definite improvement in sunlight, not perfect of course, but it does take the edge off a bit. If anything it has improved the screen display as well in general circumstances IMO.

shotokan101

Banned
Noticed a tiny little scratch on my TZ10 screen so I bought a couple of Folix protectors off Amazon. Took 5 days from Germany.

Put one on earlier and it went on and works a treat. They are anti glare and there is a definite improvement in sunlight, not perfect of course, but it does take the edge off a bit. If anything it has improved the screen display as well in general circumstances IMO.

Why didn't you get a glass protector ? - film ones are ususlly pretty naff and don't last - even if you get it on without any bubbles....

JIm

sleekyG

Plastic protectors are the best. :) Got this lesson not just from cameras but on mobile phones as well.

shotokan101

Banned
Plastic protectors are the best. :) Got this lesson not just from cameras but on mobile phones as well.

Any particular reason and are you talking about "hard" plastick or film ones ? - I've had no issues with the GGS optical glass laminated ones - obviously the choice of protection is more limited on (some) mobile phones or other handheld devices...:)

JIm

topgazza

Distinguished Member
No bubbles with the Folix they are nice and thick. Thought about glass but decided to go with the plastic as I can rip it off when it gets marked and put another one on.

I will get a glass one though just to try it out

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom