1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fogged headlight - Accord 2.0 '03 (new model)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by wyerd, Jul 31, 2005.

1. wyerd

wyerd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    I've only just bought this used car from a local Honda dealer and the headlights fog up. I did point this out when I first looked at the car and they said that they'd fix it. Well it looks like they haven't, and a couple of other things they said they would. :thumbsdow

Is sort of thing covered under warranty?

Thanks for any help and advice.
    Dave.

P.S. Anyone know of a UK Honda owners forum? There was one I was subscribed to, but it's no longer running.

2. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    It probably isn't covered under warranty under normal circumstances but as a pre-existing fault that the garage promised to fix as part of the agreement of sale it will be down to them to fix in any event whether included in the warranty or not.

3. Dr Diversity

Dr Diversity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    - that's Honda for you.

If they agreed to do it before you bought it then they must honour their word. If they get a bit awkward you could pop in an see the sales person on a busy day. Interrupt him as he is selling something expensive, they will soon get the message. Did the same when snags weren't being fixed on our new house.

4. wyerd

wyerd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    I'm seeing the after-sales manager on Saturday to get things sorted. I'll keep your advice in mind though.

Cheers,
    Dave.

5. Dr Diversity

Dr Diversity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Play it low key with 'causing a fuss' as last reserve. You might not want a disgruntled garage fixing your car :eek: