Focal Aria 926 offer worth considering?

Tazul

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

There is a local (in Greece) offer for a few days only, for Focal Aria 926 loudspeakers for €1650 (~£1400) from €2050 (~£1750) initial price, which is the price all other shops are offering. With this discount, do you think it is an offer I shouldn't lose in this price range, considering that I am not intending to spend more than this amount for loudspeakers?
Or are there any other models that are more worthy in this price, even if they are cheaper?
Since, I am very new in all this, I do not have yet, any other equivalent equipment (pre-amp, amp, DAC, etc.), although I am looking also for these.
Thank you for your time.

Well they seem a good bargain and I've read nothing but good things about them

However speakers are a personal choice and quite dependant on room size etc. If you have a big room and were thinking about these yes, but listen first. Be aware to get the best from them you'll likely need a very good amp and sources

You might be better off deciding what you need and how much you intend spending than just buying a set of speakers because they are going a little cheaper than normal

Well they seem a good bargain and I've read nothing but good things about them

However speakers are a personal choice and quite dependant on room size etc. If you have a big room and were thinking about these yes, but listen first. Be aware to get the best from them you'll likely need a very good amp and sources

You might be better off deciding what you need and how much you intend spending than just buying a set of speakers because they are going a little cheaper than normal

Thank you for your reply!
According to Focal: "It is ideal for rooms measuring from 215ft2 (20m2) and from a recommended listening distance of 10ft (3m).", which happens to just fit my case.
Unfortunately, currently no one has them available for audition in my area.
That's why I am asking, if sb had auditioned them, along with their rivals in their range, and could confirm if these are a no-second-thought opportunity against anything else in their discounted price tag.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom