1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FMJ DV29 & AVR300 now on order

Discussion in 'Arcam Owners' Forum' started by LFCRules, Nov 20, 2004.

1. LFCRules

LFCRules

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +188
    Finally, after about 6 months looking and listening, I finally bit the bullet and went down to the local Audio-T and bought the DV29 & AVR300 to replace my aging Sony system. I managed to squeeze out of them a £300 pre-sale discount on the 2 of them, plus a run of speaker cable thrown in. Not a lot I know when I am shelling out £2600, but every little helps. :thumbsup: One surpising thing I found when I handed over my credit card, whilst the sales guy was phoning the credit card company to confirm the payment, my bank phoned me at the same time to confirm the payment was legit. Now thats what you call good fraud protection :smashin:

I have a couple of weeks or so to wait for delivery, just enough time to program the RC5200 remote with all the new buttons. I've done the DV29, that was easy, its just the AVR300 that will take time. Unless of course somebody out there already has a CCF file I could borrow ;)

2. Hifi addict

Hifi addict

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    nice buy !! I'm sure you will like it.

3. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: