1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FM Transmitter for iRiver H10

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Lotus_elise, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Lotus_elise

Lotus_elise

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking for a decent FM transmitter that will be able to use with my iRiver H10. I am looking for one that puts out the clearest signal, and can put the transmission out in stereo, not mono. I know there is a lot of consumer transmitters out there. I bought couple of them, and so far for sound quality I am kind of dissapointed.

What would you guys use?

2. Neville Street

Neville Street

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I just ordered the proper iriver one that sits on the top like the itrip/ipod set up. I will post again once I get it, but it looks good on the misticriver site. I like the ability to set the frequency using its own little screen, so if the interference from neighbouring channels issue arises I can quickly retune.

It will only be used around the house/garden to transmit to my kitchen stereo, and in rental cars. In my own car (and my wifes) I use a cassette adapter or an aux in set up. If you have a cassette head unit, I would buy a cassette adapter. NS

3. Neville Street

Neville Street

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Lotus_elise

You will not be impressed with the sound quality overall with the iriver FM transmitter, like all of these it is flawed. However, it is designed for the H10 so you will be impressed with the form factor and the integration, which IMHO is better than the ipod/itrip combo, and more flexible (OTF incremental changes to frequency, not just presets). NS

4. alhambra_c

alhambra_c
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Lotus,

I will recommend you get the iRiver H10 FM Transmitter. This FM Transmitter will be perfect fit for the H10 and it's easy to use. It's definitely better than other after market FM Transmitter.

5. alhambra_c

alhambra_c
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Superstar2005

Superstar2005

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    great! no batteries needed, simply get the power through H10 unit, wonderful !

7. Funky

Funky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    What's the best earbuds for iRiver h10?