Flying Insects by the Canal

mutamist

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I went down by the canal during my lunchbreak, and trusty TZ10 in hand, I snapped these. RIA. Bit gutted that bit of flyer (stamen?) was nest to the bee/fly (?) - not sure I could have moved it without scaring off my winged friend.

P1000803 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1000813 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1000815 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1000821 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1000824 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1000833 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1000837 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1000838 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1000841 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1000847 by TheFable, on Flickr

Flying Bug by TheFable, on Flickr

Last edited:
Fab set - "you git" :D

Jim

Cheers Jim, that little TZ10 is pretty great. Can't wait to try it out some more.

mutamist ... you are getting some fantastic shots with your TZ10 ... a great advert for the camera. Well done! :thumbsup:

Calvin

Cheers guys - I had hoped to go today but the clouds have just come out to play and are threatening rain. Maybe that's a sign I should try some indoor photography.

Nice set of shots.......well done.

The clouds are always out up here .............we just get bigger jackets to hide the gear when it rains, and it rains, hard.

Good wee camera that :smashin:

icemanonline

I used it in P mode with macro selected. I've tried macro zoom but not managed to get a decent shot it with it yet. I must be doing something wrong but nothing seems to be properly in focus when I use macro zoom.

I used it in P mode with macro selected. I've tried macro zoom but not managed to get a decent shot it with it yet. I must be doing something wrong but nothing seems to be properly in focus when I use macro zoom.

Nothing really special about using tele-macro mode - have you tried it on stationary household stuff ?

JIm

I like them all, the last one is the pick of the bunch for me, very well done:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom