• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Floor plan software recommendations

JSN

Standard Member
Hi,

Wondering if anyone has any Floor plan software recommendations Mac, that will allow me to produce 2D or possibly 3D floor plans?

I'm starting to plan a set up for my current apartment. and need to plan where items can/will go for the best effect/experience.

I'm planning on Investing in a Denon AVR 3300 amp with the Monitor Audio Bronze speaker pack. with Bronze 1 or 2 instead of the FX for the Rears. (Any recommendations gladly received as this is not a definate and i'm a novice at this)

The plan is that the equipment should be suitable for now, but expandable (e.g Atmos Ceiling speakers) for my new property that we hope to move in to next year, but in the mean time, i want the Cinema experience as best as i can now

Any recommendations welcome and thanks for reading

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom