Flooded house = new floorstanders....Tannoy F8....

k13 wjd

Well......this week was interesting......

burst a water pipe....flooded my house, all my wooden flooring wrecked, 4 walls, 2 doors, wiring.......THANKFULLY...my speakers were saved - by the spikes !!!

but, whilst the insurance company are getting people in to fix everything, my tv and speakers need to be in a small area.....SO, the answer.....you guessed it, double decker !!

Looks cool....but i didnt have the balls to wire it up, so instead, i now have a true WALL OF SOUND.......for reference, im now sitting just over 1m from the 4 in line.....

sub to my left, approx 60cm away.

doesnt sound the BEST quality, but BOY is there some SPL going on here !

I'm soooo glad those spikes were on !

Attachments

• IMG_3834.JPG
    IMG_3834.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_3879.JPG
    IMG_3879.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_3880.JPG
    IMG_3880.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 153

rhino2k

Distinguished Member
Well......this week was interesting......

burst a water pipe....flooded my house, all my wooden flooring wrecked, 4 walls, 2 doors, wiring.......THANKFULLY...my speakers were saved - by the spikes !!!

but, whilst the insurance company are getting people in to fix everything, my tv and speakers need to be in a small area.....SO, the answer.....you guessed it, double decker !!

Looks cool....but i didnt have the balls to wire it up, so instead, i now have a true WALL OF SOUND.......for reference, im now sitting just over 1m from the 4 in line.....

sub to my left, approx 60cm away.

doesnt sound the BEST quality, but BOY is there some SPL going on here !

I'm soooo glad those spikes were on !

wouldnt want to sit in front of them at reference level:devil:

could be a good punishment if you have kids:devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom