Flipping Death

I loved Stick It To The Man, one of the best Indie games on Wii U by far. Not so keen on Zombie Vikings though.

This is getting a retail version, published by Rising Star. Still no firm date though, just a vague Spring 2018.

Anyone else pick this up yesterday? I've had a quick go this morning, very impressed. Great writing, just like Stick it to the Man, and the flipping mechanic makes for some really clever little puzzles. I can see me having a lot of fun with this one.

Anyone else pick this up yesterday? I've had a quick go this morning, very impressed. Great writing, just like Stick it to the Man, and the flipping mechanic makes for some really clever little puzzles. I can see me having a lot of fun with this one.

Ah cool didn't realise this was out already. Played the first level, didn't really have a clue what I was doing. But now on level 2 things starting to make sense. Could see a few people getting frustrated with it initally but definitely worth sticking at it.

Only thing to watch out for was my kids were watching me play it and then one of the characters suddenly called someone else a w****r. The context was funny but 'er indoors wasn't amused!

I nearly bought this last week but as I've enough to play I thought I'd wait for a sale. Looks fun though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom