Flippin Magsafe!

FishDUDE

Hi all

The wifes 13" Macbooks magsafe adapter has suffered the usual fate and is past it, so any ideas where I can get a cheap good replacment?

Cheers

NewBeetle

Distinguished Member
Apple replace them for free in-store as long as they show no signs of abuse. (Doesn't matter how old). When you take it in, you need to take the laptop too.

FishDUDE

Cool, trouble is the nearest is in Glasgow and I don't fancy the 2 hour round trip, I wouldn't mind but it means going to Glasgow, wish they would open one in Edinburgh a much more civilised city :)

Spudhead

Cool, trouble is the nearest is in Glasgow and I don't fancy the 2 hour round trip, I wouldn't mind but it means going to Glasgow, wish they would open one in Edinburgh a much more civilised city :)

Other option is PC World sell them for £50 IIRC.

lord-dudester

when mine died i bought a cheap replacement on the bay and it was rubbish, i think it lasted 2 weeks. i got my cash out in the end and bought another genuine one

FishDUDE

I've seen them on amazon for about 25 quid I guess they are fake, So i'll have to spunk £50.00 on one all so she can get on Facebook :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom