Flatout Ultimate Carnage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Hi all, on the COD boys recommendation I have rented this for the week (£3 from Blockbuster for you bargain hunters) Anyone up for a night on this game on Thursday ? I have never played it before so don't fear if your a F.U.C n00b as you won't be alone.

Dirtschmooz

If I'm 'allowed' on the xbox on thursday I'll be up for this. Very underrated game that alot of people missed out on.

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Nice one !! was worried no one would find this thread buried in the Clan section :clap:

bearman3784

Distinguished Member
if lovefilm give me good loving and sent it in time im there!

W0LFIE

If you want to play Flat Out Ultimate Carnage with fellow AVFers send an FR request to the AVF FLAT OUT UC Gamertag via your Xbox or the link below:
http://live.xbox.com/en-GB/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=AVF+FLAT+OUT+UC

Please also post in this thread so I know you're AVF. I will accept FRs on a regular basis.

Once you're on the list simply go online, access the gamertag in your own friends list and then check friends belonging to this tag. You'll see everyone else who's signed up and if they're online simply send them message with '?' for an invite.
Alternatively start your own lobby and spam invites to everyone on the list to join you.

Hope this makes sense, post any questions in the thread or send me a PM if you're shy.

LET THE CARNAGE BEGIN!!!

:thumbsup:YOU CAN DRINK AND DRIVE ON XBOX LIVE:thumbsup:
[I should copyright that strapline:rolleyes:]

Last edited:

p9ul

Distinguished Member
Send me an invite. :thumbsup:

jason7579

I'm suppose to be picking up a new mattress on Thursday night but if I don't go / get back early enough I'd be up for some games. It's one of my many games that hasn't seen much playing time.

I'll send a FR later tonight :smashin:

bearman3784

Distinguished Member
I'm suppose to be picking up a new mattress on Thursday night but if I don't go / get back early enough I'd be up for some games. It's one of my many games that hasn't seen much playing time.

I'll send a FR later tonight :smashin:

maybe there should be a poll for which night to choose?

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Threads merged :thumbsup:

Ico.

Not played this for donkeys.... and I've not played much multiplayer.

I'll be up for some games if your short of numbers!:rolleyes:

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Thats a point......how many players can you have in the multiplayer modes ??

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
You can count me in, I love Flatout:smashin:

From memory I think it's 8 players online, although it may even be 12, typical that someone organises a Flatout game just after I just packed the game in my suitcase last night:rolleyes:

Last edited:

W0LFIE

Thats a point......how many players can you have in the multiplayer modes ??

I may have a tinker tonight to remind myself, as well as set up a gamertag for everyone to FR. I'm sure the racing is about 8/10 players and same for the big car park smash ups too. Not sure about the stunts though.

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Might have enough for a couple of AVF lobbys if we are lucky.

@ Tetlee. Mate, would have thought your games would be the last thing to be packed !

W0LFIE

Might have enough for a couple of AVF lobbys if we are lucky.

@ Tetlee. Mate, would have thought your games would be the last thing to be packed !

I'm interested to see what you think of it Steve once you had time to give it a go. Stunts take a bit of getting used to I seem to remember.
I hope the wife is over our argument - I really fancy getting on the Xbox tonight to give this a go.:rolleyes::D

Laters - home time - football training then Xbox, chips 'n' lager!!

kopchoir

Banned
im in

signs

Banned
I may have a tinker tonight to remind myself, as well as set up a gamertag for everyone to FR. I'm sure the racing is about 8/10 players and same for the big car park smash ups too. Not sure about the stunts though.

You could leave the stunts out totally for me ,i could never get on with them :)

ive nearly finished this

i had a month re-born love for this in the summer and played loads online

get the odd 10 year old moronic yank who tries his best to ruin it for everyone though

i was superb at the events ones now i know the trick

signs

Banned
Thanks for the games last night Wolfie Wat a f***wit Kendo? was (can't remember his name )

He was a 14 year old with turrets ,his mum seemed a class lady as well :suicide:
he did send me the family pic i asked for though

Wayne_Slob_487012a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sonus faber unveils new flagship Arena speaker series
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sharp showcases its upcoming 4K TV and audio line-up
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
HiFi Rose announces all-in-one RS520 audio streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022