Flat fitting wall mount

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by darrens_here, Jan 15, 2008.

1. darrens_here

darrens_here
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All

Newbie here, will do intro's another time as IM really busy ((OMG how rude !!!lol)

Anyhow, have ordered a Panasoic 37" plasma, due to arrive fri / sat. Have HD dvd plus bits and pieces etc ready to install, however just about to install mount and now the g/f decides she wants TV in another location.

I have bought a Vogels ~ efw6345 plasma wall mount which is a very sexy bit of kit. The TV was suppose to sit in an alcove, and be "pulled out" on said mount when needed, as you couldnt see it from one of the couches when in the alcove.

NOW she wants it on the front wall, the Vogel is rather,,, er thick, and means the TV sits a distance from the wall. I think I can probbably return it, as its sttill packaged as new, but whats the bets flushest wall mount to get. The TV will be mounted fairly low, so doubt I will need it to tilt, any quick help will be much appreciated, so I can order this afternoon for delivery thurs/fri.....

thanks
    Darren