• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Flashpoint: The Complete Series. A Must See

MovieCollectables

Novice Member
We all enjoy some great all-action crime drama and I just thought I would share I have recently started watching this truly fantastic TV series on Blu-ray that interestingly seems to be very rare in the public arena unless you live in Canada, Germany or USA...

Flashpoint is an emotional journey following the lives of members of the SRU (Strategic Response Unit) as they solve hostage situations, bust gangs, and defuse bombs.

There are not many trailers or promo videos online & ONLY Germany seem to have the entire series on Blu-Rays some countries have the DVD versions and they are very expensive.

This is perhaps the BEST trailer I could find.

Talk about binge-watching last night I watched 8 hours of episodes.

So if you enjoy a good all-action crime drama check it out. I have not seen this on DVD but the blu-rays are fantastic and all discs & special features contain true 5.1 DTS-HD English Soundtracks.

There seems to be ONLY one place you can buy the entire blu-ray collection for a decent price here is the link... https://www.amazon.de/Flashpoint-Sp...rie-Blu-ray/dp/B00JKAJGII/?tag=bluraycom04-21

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom