Flamming typical - Sky+ box now £49 from £89

schnipps

Standard Member
Reaction score
less than 1 week after getting the dam thing working (after 10 days without any service) and after paying 89 quid for the box and sky go and drop the dam price to 49....

Just seen your post. I paid £99 for Sky+ with multiroom and it was installed last Tuesday.

As I have 30 days to cancel, I called Sky and asked them to cancel my original deal and I would take the new deal for £49. After a short wait I was informed that I would be refunded £50. Result! :thumbsup:

i paid £200 for 2 Sky+ boxes (multiroom) which i guess isnt too bad given that the first one is fairly subsidised.....this was end of August, i got 3 months half price....oh and the boxes turned out to be PVR3's..woohooo..lol

during september they only offered a month half price didnt they? i see they gone back to 3 months half price now....lol....i guess September is a good month for signups normally so they string people up for it...

Yeah 1 month half price, then as soon as i sign up its up to 3 months half price and 49 quid box. Just my normal luck to be honest, it happens every time i buy something I dont know why im even suprised.

I had cancelled because of house move...so Ive now had three months half price plus Sky+ for £49..cant really complain about that

schnipps said:
less than 1 week after getting the dam thing working (after 10 days without any service) and after paying 89 quid for the box and sky go and drop the dam price to 49....

I had the same problem.Bought a tin of beans at Sainsburys last week,then found they dropped the price two days later. :D

They wouldn't give me the offer as an old customer (2 years ago). They only offered me at £249. Naturally I told them where to go.

However, they passed me on to reissues and they offered me 3 months half price - so I took it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom