1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fixed screens

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Fonzerelli, Jul 6, 2004.

1. Fonzerelli

Fonzerelli
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I currently have the excellent DRH slimline but i want to upgrade to a proper fixed screen, but sadly drh dont sell them :( bemax advertise on here but for a few days now i havent been able to get half of there site to load :rolleyes: so where else can i get one?

another thing is i understand these things come flat pack, does this mean the screen material is folded up or something? this isnt going to affect quality is it?

2. pgre

pgre
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try the guys & girls at www.hifibitz.co.uk they are now a dealer for Beamax, although I am guessing you will have to call them for a price on the fixed screens as they only have a few showing.

3. Fonzerelli

Fonzerelli
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks :) do you know of anywhere else selling them? ill need to compare prices, also can anyone get the prices up on the bemaxed website to work for fixed screens?

4. ReTrO

ReTrO

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Vutec have the VuEasy that would suit the job. The screen fabric in these comes rolled up on a large dimension car tube so as not to get any creases in it.

Look on www.vutec.com or www.vutec.co.uk .