• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

FIXED: pressie for mum who loves gardening and cooking....

liamt

Distinguished Member
EDIT: all done now, dont waste your time.... :)

ok, so its my mum's birthday on thursday and my dad has just told me he hasnt got her anything yet. he is disabled so no chance of him going out to get something without her and she cant think of anything she wants. my mum is a spritely 69 year old.

any ideas?

i need to get them ordered tonight so get in quick please! :) many thanks in advance.

Last edited:

liamt

Distinguished Member
haha. dont think so. she prefers to be inside cooking. and BBQing is for men only :devil: not sure she would trust my dad with parkinsons and early onset dementia with a BBQ :laugh:

keep em coming though....

at the moment i have in mind:
crepe maker (just because its the only thing i can think of she hasnt got)
index book of trees (she loves trees but i dont think she has a big book of them)
one of those rotating fruit and veg peelers as she has a bit of arthritis.

all a bit boring IMO but im pretty lost with this short notice

liamt

Distinguished Member
A present for your Mother who enjoys Cooking and Gardening, you say?!

Let me think.....yes, I've got it......

A Vibrator.

Next.

nooooooo..... not the mental image i needed! :zonked:

Vitalija

My missus bought me a vac-pac machine. Absolutely brilliant if you freeze stuff, can fit so much more in the freezer when batch cooking.

liamt

Distinguished Member
she already has more herbs and stuff than you can count. and 3 apple trees. the vac pac machine is a decent idea but she has 2 freezers and fridges already!

sorry guys, hard to buy for the woman who has everything (bar a healthy husband... maybe i should get her a male stripper lol)

liamt

Distinguished Member
good idea but not sure if she has one already. for a woman with a small kitchen its full of stuff.

chump

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 42

liamt

Distinguished Member
thanks for the advice guys. have ordered some bits. most likely wont be here on time though :(

liamt

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom