Question Fixed Frame vs Portable/Outdoor

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by DrumAce, May 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. DrumAce

DrumAce
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,
    I'm trying to find a screen for my living room. The screen cannot hang directly on the wall since I have to keep my TV on the wall. Therefore I'm considering a fixed frame that can be removed when not in use, or a portable/outdoor screen.
    Ideally I'd choose a fixed frame, however, I don't have the space to store the 100" screen when not in use. On the other hand, I wouldn't like to spend too much time on assembly and disassembly each time I want to watch a movie.
    In addition, I'm not sure if there are major image quality differences between the two options.
    I'm also concerned about wrinkles/waves (that's why I don't want a regular drop-down screen and tab-tension screens are way too expensive for me) and I'm not sure whether both options can keep the screen completely flat.
    Please send me your suggestions for actual products which can fit my special requirements.
    Right now the only option I found is the Apex ProjectoScreen but I'm not sure about it's quality and flatness.

Thanks

2. True Romance

True Romance
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,951