Fixed bracket for KDL-40Z4500

pavr27

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi I have a KDL-40Z4500 arriving in a couple of weeks. I need to get a wal bracket.

I have seen this one on ebay. ~£32 incl delivery.

Does any body have experience of this bracket, or this seller in general?

Any other sources of a suitable bracket at this price?

Many thanks.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Hi

We have this one as an alternitive;

Plasma Bracket LCD Bracket Super Slim on eBay, also, Wall Mounts Brackets, TV Accessories, Consumer Electronics (end time 25-Jan-09 21:49:53 GMT)

Which is just 20mm deep (your linked one above is 1.5" / 40mm)

Or this tilting one;

Plasma Bracket LCD Bracket Super Slim Tilting on eBay, also, Wall Mounts Brackets, TV Accessories, Consumer Electronics (end time 25-Jan-09 20:12:40 GMT)

Which is just 32mm deep.

Both are priced including delivery and our unique G-Fit Guarantee.

We have great e-bay feedback on these brackets and good general feedback on these forums as a company.

Regards
Graham

Hi

We have this one as an alternitive;

Plasma Bracket LCD Bracket Super Slim on eBay, also, Wall Mounts Brackets, TV Accessories, Consumer Electronics (end time 25-Jan-09 21:49:53 GMT)

Which is just 20mm deep (your linked one above is 1.5" / 40mm)

Or this tilting one;

Plasma Bracket LCD Bracket Super Slim Tilting on eBay, also, Wall Mounts Brackets, TV Accessories, Consumer Electronics (end time 25-Jan-09 20:12:40 GMT)

Which is just 32mm deep.

Both are priced including delivery and our unique G-Fit Guarantee.

We have great e-bay feedback on these brackets and good general feedback on these forums as a company.

Regards
Graham

Thanks for the reply. I'm liking the 2cm deep one, I think that's the one for me....

Will this bracket fit directly onto the back of the Z4500? (ie, without any additional spacers which would effectively add to the mounting depth)

Hi

If you're using HDMI then you should have no problems. We try to make our brackets as slim as possible but sometimes the TV manufacturers don't make the same efforts with the connector panels. They are getting better although SCARTs and some power cables continue to be a bit of a problem. It may be worth looking at 90 degree cables if you installation requires ultra-flush mounting.

Regards
Graham

Hi

If you're using HDMI then you should have no problems. We try to make our brackets as slim as possible but sometimes the TV manufacturers don't make the same efforts with the connector panels. They are getting better although SCARTs and some power cables continue to be a bit of a problem. It may be worth looking at 90 degree cables if you installation requires ultra-flush mounting.

Regards
Graham

Yes, I was also concerned about space for the cables. I will only be using HDMI. I might pop into Curry's to have a look at the connections.

It would be nice if the manufacturers would fit sockets pointing up or down rather than backwards.

Hi

Either way, our G-Fit Guarantee covers this. If you needed more space for connectors then we would send you extra spacers and longer screws. This means you can tailor your bracket to what you need rather than simply going for a deeper bracket which may be too deep once installed.

Regards
Graham

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom