• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Fix it yourself out of warranty thread

kopchoir

Banned
I have a 360 out of warranty and i thought i would try and fix it myself i have heard that using a cheap set with cheap paste is a no go anyone use a decent set to fix and any tips and links to purchase these kits from.
I went to a computer market at the weekend and was quoted £50 notes so i thought i would try it myself and probably make a big :censored: up of it
but hey ho

Kop

Any help would be great

kopchoir

Banned
Yeah it was bowlers was there on saturday why do you fix them there??

kopchoir

Banned
Check my sig as I got MS to repair my RROD 360 outside of warrenty

Mine isn`t like a box standard 360 though its special:D so i dont think i will chance the letter, i am a cheeky :censored: but i think ill be taking the biscuit a bit asking them to fix this one

Kop

bearman3784

Distinguished Member
i take it the beef is rrod? i had never done any 360 stuff before the other week when i replaced the laser in the dvd drive on my spare 360, surprisingly easy with a good tutorial and taking your time

kopchoir

Banned
Yep RROD i think im going to give it a go might be fun

kopchoir

Banned
I have never been :eek:

Me neither it was my first time on saturday was ok you should go,it was just a bit pricey thats all £50 and one vendor offered me a 3 month warranty on it to just thought if you went and had a stall i coud of got a discount :D

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom