Five Nights At Freddie's VR - 2019

This looks absolutely horrific......and I've plated Resident Evil!

Read some good reviews from people who have tried it pre-release, plenty of jump scares & induces a good sense of panic, think i'll be getting this. Don't know why as i'm a right wuss when it comes to VR horror, still jump at bits in until dawn rush of blood even when i know they're coming & still not managed to complete the Resi evil beginning hour demo! :rotfl:

i saw that rush of blood is on the ps store sale, i will get that and also this by the looks of it. resi evil is great.

This snuck out on the PS Store yesterday 28/05 and at £25 I'm reluctant to part with my cash as I'm not sure how much mileage it has in it, might be great fun for gaming nights I occasionally put on with my kids and their cousins etc so may wait for sale price.

For what is basically vr versions of the mobile games I think £25 is a bit steep (especially as played half of those for free at some point or another)

I did watch a few people playing this (and have in the past on PC versions) and it's supposed to be good but I'm not sure it looks much fun...more a case of hitting a few buttons for camera and lights and then getting a jump scare

Maybe I've missed the point of it

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom