Five free hi-def movies spearhead HD DVD promotional campaign

Tech News

Reaction score
The European HD DVD Promotional Group has used IFA to announce a number of hardware and software promotions for the autumn. Microsoft's HD DVD drive for the Xbox 360 is being cut to 121 pounds, making the player “the most affordable option for embracing HD DVD for the millions of Xbox 360 owners in Europe.” In [...]
More...

About time the 5 free disc offer made it's way here :thumbsup:

I notice they are also offering 3 free discs with the Xbox 360 addon drive. I wonder if they will offer a similar amount when the budget Venturer HD DVD player arrives in Supermarkets this Christmas? A £150 player/disc package including Transformers, Shrek 3 and the Bourne Ultimatium could do wonders for the format's adoption figures.

Where does it say that its not the UK?

Usually when they say europe, it includes us

I'm just about to buy a Xbox HD drive, does anyone know how you get the 3 free films?

I'm just about to buy a Xbox HD drive, does anyone know how you get the 3 free films?

I'm going for the Tosh HD DVD route with the 5 free films, we will both have to wait until the promotion is out before we can both go for the offers. Just after wait....maybe xmass?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom