Fitting Nikkai Video Sender to Samsung Virgin + HD Box

kevtom

Standard Member
Hi,

I am considering fitting a Nikkai HQ+ 5.8GHz Video Sender Kit to my Samsung, Virgin + HD Box, when they eventually get stock in at Maplins. A website called 'digital choices' recommends this model as being one of the most compatible with the Virgin Box.

Has anyone had any experience of fitting this model of Video sender to the Samsung Virgin + HD box and does it work ok?

Do you know if it comes with supplied 'scart' fittings/cables, or at least have a scart socket in the Video sender?.

The salesman from Maplins wasnt sure if the Nikkai 5.8Ghz even had scart fittings/sockets, but the 'digital choices' website says a video sender needs to be connected to the Virgin box by Scart to work.

Any advice or tips would be very much appreciated.

Regards

Kevtom

Boostrail

Distinguished Member
I do not know anything about this particular video sender but 5.8GHz is definitely the better option. All video senders I have seen have Scart inputs/outputs. However if this model is primarily intended for the US market then it may not have scarts as they ae not used in the US.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom