Fishtank DVD !!

HomeyJay

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's DVD of a fishtank that you can display on a plasma ? I know it sounds a bit sad but maybe it would look neat - like that Win XP / Mac screensaver. I'd just have to have the bubble soundtrack in DD 5.1 though !

I'm a bit embarrased that I even posted this.

RAVI

We have set-up a few systems with the windows XP 'Fish tank' - I believe the manufacturer evens sells 'upgrade' packs to add more esoteric fish to your set up.

As someone with a blooming great tank in the house I would love to be able to turn off the very annoying sound the air pump and filtration system makes - no tranquil bubbles just a very loud humming noise.

Best regards

Joe

i have a fishtank dvd for my plasma found it through the help of the guys here,
i can choose between 6 different tanks ,4 different sound tracks, it is really nice on my plasma ,the bubble sound track makes everyone want to p***
its called aquaria you can also get chickens on a spit going round and round ,fires,
hope this helps

Unfortunately on most of the the fishtank displays the backgrounds (rocks) are static; Leaving a fishtank on the plasma display all day will probably burn an outline of the rocks into the screen!

I guess one that has fish and corals (that move) would not be too bad.

Pat

The Windows XP Fish screensaver alternates between day and night, so Burn in should not be a major problem if used sensibly

you can sellect close up on the dvd a got so the camera follows the fish round the tank so the is no static image ie rocks ,coral,

i bought it from a guy on here , but amazon do it i think its called aquaria
if you would like to borrow it and pay the postage your wellcome before you buy one.

Thanks JMack, I've had a look on Amazon and Play and found a number of versions. I'll probably just take a punt and buy one, but, thank you for the offer to borrow yours.

:)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom