• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Fishermans Peg

• Thread starter Deleted member 241106
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 241106

Hi guys, just a simple one from this afternoons walk, didn't have the chance to shoot much but enjoyed it none the less.

Last edited by a moderator:

shotokan101

Banned
nice - I could happily fish there all day :)

snerkler

Distinguished Member
Nice. I don't fish but would happily sit there and watch the world go by :)

D

Deleted member 241106

Cheers guys, the beige brigade were in full force and in full dorldling mode so was difficult to get a shot with people, ended up cropping this one.

D

Deleted member 241106

Like this, as per flickr comment :)

Thanks Tony much appreciated, tranquil is very much what i was heading for with the tones, a bit like a painting if you see what i mean. Would have been nice with a fisherman perched there but don't think it would have served the long exposure to well, mind you they don't tend to move much do they lol. There was a heron there when i first arrived, it didn't hang around unfortunately, now that would have been a great shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom