1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First widescreen

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by jimbob, Jan 1, 2005.

1. jimbob

jimbob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello there,

I still undecided on what set I want to get. I saved up about £800... seeing as this is what most of the near top of the range 32" sets cost. I saved up without a specifc model in mind, I thought I'd pick when I had the money.

I've had a demo on a 32zp46 and I'm not sure if I think its worth the money. It seems a very popular set, so it must be good... but I'm not sure the whole 100hz thing is my cup of tea... and I might be happier with a cheaper set.

I was wondering if some of you experts could recommend any cheaper sets than this one, that I can compare it to... to see if I feel its worth the extra money.

I definately want 32" and decent connectivity.. but any recommendations around the £5-600 mark would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    jim.

2. MartinImber

MartinImber

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Sony, Panasonic, JVC, Toshiba ect 50Hz

Try for an IDTV - the picture is better and saves an RGB

3. DPLeeds

DPLeeds

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I just bought the Toshiba 32ZP48 from TV and Video Direct for £780 (inc delivery). Delivered next day to ordering. Very pleased with TV. TV & Video Direct also have a 0% interest buy now pay in 6 months deal with Able2Buy finance although taking that option delays delivery.