Question First Time on site

john dillinger

Novice Member
Reaction score
question for u experts - looking at purchasing high end tv 75" or above - nailed it down to (for all the haters) Q9F or the Z9D

just installed a Q7F in my bedroom and I'm telling you the picture is incredible - one connect box is (as far as I'm concerned is the way to go) along with the very very thin profile - hard to beat that TV plus i got it for a great price - why I'm considering the Q9

with that said - I'm not going to be so lucky (regarding price) for the Q9 or the Zed

I know its all bout picture picture picture, and for what i have read the Z9D is the way to go - but what concerns me is the bulk of the unit (wall mounting) i haven't seen many pics of these hanging on a wall - anyone out there that could post a pic on how far away from the wall the Z9d protrudes /.?

whats nice about the Q9 is that it looks like a framed picture hanging there - i know there many that hate the LCD - but u have to give it up to samsung for the aesthetics alone ....

any help would be appreciated

ZD9 (Z9D NA) isn't going to be as thin, that's part of the drawbacks to being FALD, its about 8cm thick.

But of course, its a much better option than the Q9 from a PQ perspective. The Q9 isn't really that much better than the Q7 and its really overpriced usually.

But if you like the Q7, why not just get that in that size? I take it OLED is out of budget?

yes i looked at the W7 ~ just don't like the boat anchor attached to it - zd9 looks nice in that pic endless - guess ill go down to the local store and see if they have one on display ....

seems what I'm looking for is an OLED picture in samsungs housing ~ Q9F is a work of art

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom