Question First Time on site

Discussion in 'What Is The Best TV For You?' started by john dillinger, Jan 10, 2018.

1. john dillinger

john dillinger
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    question for u experts - looking at purchasing high end tv 75" or above - nailed it down to (for all the haters) Q9F or the Z9D

just installed a Q7F in my bedroom and I'm telling you the picture is incredible - one connect box is (as far as I'm concerned is the way to go) along with the very very thin profile - hard to beat that TV plus i got it for a great price - why I'm considering the Q9

with that said - I'm not going to be so lucky (regarding price) for the Q9 or the Zed

I know its all bout picture picture picture, and for what i have read the Z9D is the way to go - but what concerns me is the bulk of the unit (wall mounting) i haven't seen many pics of these hanging on a wall - anyone out there that could post a pic on how far away from the wall the Z9d protrudes /.?

whats nice about the Q9 is that it looks like a framed picture hanging there - i know there many that hate the LCD - but u have to give it up to samsung for the aesthetics alone ....

any help would be appreciated

2. Dodgexander

Dodgexander

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,342
    ZD9 (Z9D NA) isn't going to be as thin, that's part of the drawbacks to being FALD, its about 8cm thick.

But of course, its a much better option than the Q9 from a PQ perspective. The Q9 isn't really that much better than the Q7 and its really overpriced usually.

But if you like the Q7, why not just get that in that size? I take it OLED is out of budget?

3. john dillinger

john dillinger
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    no money isn't an issue ~ i look at LG and Sony's A1E - but they look bulky as well

4. Dodgexander

Dodgexander

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,342
    Then no doubt the LG W7 is the best choice.

5. EndlessWaves

EndlessWaves
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,534
  6. john dillinger

john dillinger
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    yes i looked at the W7 ~ just don't like the boat anchor attached to it - zd9 looks nice in that pic endless - guess ill go down to the local store and see if they have one on display ....

seems what I'm looking for is an OLED picture in samsungs housing ~ Q9F is a work of art