First soundbar

kannanni

Standard Member
Hi,

I'm not happy with the onboard sound from my new TV lg Oled cx speakers.

I've been looking at various soundbars with 1 sub and I need some recommendations please as I have never owned a soundbar..

Yamaha yas 209 or Denon dht s416, or something better in this price range that can make the most from my tv?

We mainly watch Netflix dolbyvision and Prime HDR combined with normal Freeview SD/HD, so not sure what's best for up to £400?

Thanks in advance

keithwiggins

Hi,

I'm not happy with the onboard sound from my new TV lg Oled cx speakers.

I've been looking at various soundbars with 1 sub and I need some recommendations please as I have never owned a soundbar..

Yamaha yas 209 or Denon dht s416, or something better in this price range that can make the most from my tv?

We mainly watch Netflix dolbyvision and Prime HDR combined with normal Freeview SD/HD, so not sure what's best for up to £400?

Thanks in advance
There both good bars, lockdown aside in an ideal world you would try to listen to them and based of what you are hearing make your purchase.
you can by law return any item purchased online within 14 days if thats a help? either will sound appreciably better than your tv speakers.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom