First problem with HD

DMB1

Had to work tonight so decided to record the Champions League Final in HD for me coming in tonight! about 20mins ago i tried to play it and it wouldnt work at all just keep sticking on on the start position of 0mins and then just cut back to normal tv.

is this normal? only got HD installed last week and its a samsung box!

cheers

mark

charper1000

my box used to do that ( bout 3-4 times in 1 year) , there is nothing you can do to stop it. new epg should stop that

kenedin

Try a Planner Rebuild.

kenedin

sorry to sound stupid but what is a planner rebuild?

It re-organises the files in the Planner. It often sorts playback problems. Which EPG are you on? Old or new?

OLD EPG - Press Services, 4, 0, 1 & Select. I think it's #7 on the Installer Setup. Only takes a few seconds and will leave the box in standby. If it 'hangs' for a few minutes, switch off at the mains, and try again.

NEW EPG - Press Services, 0, 0, 1, Select & 7.

Don't worry about not seeing any screen response from all the button commands, just press in the sequence given.

Jaycee Dove

Was it recorded back to back with another programme?

There is a bug that causes this playback effect on the second in a chain.

Fixed by the new EPG.

Can be worked around before then by setting all back to back recordings with zero minutes in the Sky + padding settings. You probably have it set to Auto.

DMB1

Was it recorded back to back with another programme?

There is a bug that causes this playback effect on the second in a chain.

Fixed by the new EPG.

Can be worked around before then by setting all back to back recordings with zero minutes in the Sky + padding settings. You probably have it set to Auto.

no it was only that program i recorded!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom