First Post on here

T

toooldforthis

So please bear with me...

Looking for recommendations for good quality LCD or Plasma tv's, I need to buy 2 x 32" and 1 x 50", also some speakers (been recommended B&W FPM4's are they any good?) and also an amp and various other bits needed for a quality home cinema system and have been told that this is the place to ask.

Cheers fella's

Paul :thumbsup:

So please bear with me...

Looking for recommendations for good quality LCD or Plasma tv's, I need to buy 2 x 32" and 1 x 50", also some speakers (been recommended B&W FPM4's are they any good?) and also an amp and various other bits needed for a quality home cinema system and have been told that this is the place to ask.

Cheers fella's

Paul :thumbsup:

I think you need to provide a little more info, Paul. What is your budget & what do you intend using these units for? :confused:

K.

first of all mate-welcome to the forum:hiya: -if you can give us a bit of a budget then suggestions will not be short forthcoming-try to split it up i.e: so and so on the 50" then so and so on the 32"s etc-this will help the guys to help you.:thumbsup:

You'll be best informed if you ask the relevant questions in the relevant forums.
Plasmas are available in 50", LCDs 46" and 52", by and large. So reading threads and asking questions in them here and the LCD forum will help you narrow your choices down to a more manageable level.

Similarly the speakers here - http://www.avforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45 and the amplification/processing side - http://www.avforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130

Use the search feature within each forum to find threads of relevance to the products you're interested in.

Cheers Fellas I'll try and give a bit more info.

32" LCD's say £700.00 each
50" Plasma say £2,000.00
Amp, DVD, Speakers -say another £2,000.00

The budget is flexible, i'm just looking for the best deal i can get my hands on really.

It's all been hard wired already.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Paul

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom