• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

First post from me in a long time

Mr Mike

Established Member
Hi all,

I havent had the camera out for near 6 months due to house move but today i finally managed to get out and explore my new neighbourhood, luckily for me I have Glen Esk 20 minutes from home so i headed there to search out the Rocks of Solitude and while walking about the woods found these falls....

5653809763_2b0842ffe5.jpg

5654425976_2dbe34d161.jpg

Well out of practice so please let me know what you think?

Mike

Rudeboy

Established Member
Some nice pics, although I'm no expert, used to visit the rocks of solitude quite a lot in my younger day, camping and swimming with mates etc not been in quite a while, really beautiful place especially this time of year....

mark1000

Distinguished Member
Nice shots, Mike, don't like the watermark in the middle though, sorry :)

Mark.

Mr Mike

Established Member
Some nice pics, although I'm no expert, used to visit the rocks of solitude quite a lot in my younger day, camping and swimming with mates etc not been in quite a while, really beautiful place especially this time of year....

Cheers, yeah its like a mini Glencoe / Glen Etive around there. Defo going to visit lots as its 20 minutes from my door.

Nice shots, Mike, don't like the watermark in the middle though, sorry :)

Mark.

Cheers Mark, the watermark is there so if anyone steals my shots I still get credit for them, also only post low res version although people still take them.

mark1000

Distinguished Member
Cheers, yeah its like a mini Glencoe / Glen Etive around there. Defo going to visit lots as its 20 minutes from my door.

Cheers Mark, the watermark is there so if anyone steals my shots I still get credit for them, also only post low res version although people still take them.

Yeah i understand that, a good point, but why not put it at the bottom of the image where its out of the way.

Mark.

Mr Mike

Established Member
Yeah i understand that, a good point, but why not put it at the bottom of the image where its out of the way.

Mark.

I normally put it bottom right but i seen one of my pictures with the bottom crop'd off and thought you F****r!

Thought i would try something a lot harder to remove this time, i will try somthing different next time, always hated it when someone else did this to their shots but now i fully understand why.

Mike

THE_FORCE

Banned
Crackin' pics and beautifully lit - as are the others on your flickr photostream. Some absolutely belting landscape pics on there. :thumbsup:

Mr Mike

Established Member
Crackin' pics and beautifully lit - as are the others on your flickr photostream. Some absolutely belting landscape pics on there. :thumbsup:

Cheers for that, i really appreciate it :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom