1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First post (but def not last)

Discussion in 'Smart Home, Climate Control & Security Forum' started by zazwaldo, May 28, 2005.

1. zazwaldo

zazwaldo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hello all,
    Buying new buil flat,many ideas! trying to build my dream home cinema set up (well within reason!). Automating lights and blinds in my lounge pretty sure I'm going the RAKO route for my lighting but I need help with the blinds. My window is going to be approx 16ft long and curved between half and a third of an 11ft radius circle. I want remote control, electric vertical blinds or similar to fit this window. Have £2000 budgeted for these blinds any ideas who to contact for a quality product? I will be detailing my plans across the forums in the next few days for you guys to input your thoughts. Great forum by the way am currently offshore been reading posts for days!!!

2. vex

vex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +261
    Try contacting Goelst in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. 01423 873002

They manufacture vertical blind systems and I am sure they can meet your requirements. We/They can probably engineer them to work with the Rako interface that they use to trigger thier curtain rails.