First Online Glitches Discovered!

Se777eN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
All this time to develop TWO games, and still the things are glitchy as h3ll....Epic. You Fail! :thumbsdow

What's "funny" is people actually being proud of finding them...

Well, thats what happens with these dodgy pirate copies.

If this game had no glitches i'd start to worry, we'll see on actual release what goes on.

servers only came live last night so he is playing with his mates now that there are no online achieves you wont get that as we will all be palying together:smashin:

The weapon-slide is seemingly back as well :thumbsdow The same two buttons as before but this time reversed. I mean you have to ask how difficult it was to test this stuff when Epic knew of the glitches for Gears 1.

You guys do know that a big majority of all Gears 2 bugs shown are as a result of people inducing them with lag switches and hence highly unlikely to occur in regular play unless you're a cheat...

Well it was only a matter of time. The crabwalk is back, so is the weaponslide, skydiving, and long-jumping. And some idiot has already posted the tutorial of how to weaponslide. Why why why do these morons look for the glitches? What is wrong with them :confused:

YouTube - Gears Of War 2 Glitch Crab Walk

This sort of :censored: ruined the first gears. I will still say that the first 2-3 months plaing this when it first came out was the best gaming ive ever had. Untill the morons started glitching :mad::mad::mad:

TBH, I love applying a shotgun to the head of any crabwalkers I see.

I'll go as far as putting myself in the line of fire or certain death just to take the glitchers down before I go for anyone else.

TBH, I love applying a shotgun to the head of any crabwalkers I see.

I'll go as far as putting myself in the line of fire or certain death just to take the glitchers down before I go for anyone else.

I like your style codehead :smashin:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I've been playing GOW2 for 24hrs & as much as I'm loving it I'm finding it abit buggy.
Edit to say this is not a pirate copy I have a game store

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I've been playing GOW2 for 24hrs & as much as I'm loving it I'm finding it abit buggy.
Edit to say this is not a pirate copy I have a game store

out of interest, where do games stores buy their games?

i was thinking about setting up a game shop, but dont know where to get the games

I can't stand glitches, but i have to say that one does look cool...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom