First Online Glitches Discovered!

D

Deleted member 152499

All this time to develop TWO games, and still the things are glitchy as h3ll....Epic. You Fail! :thumbsdow

rio1981

What's "funny" is people actually being proud of finding them...

Crovon

Distinguished Member
Well, thats what happens with these dodgy pirate copies.

Raffboner

Novice Member
If this game had no glitches i'd start to worry, we'll see on actual release what goes on.

kopchoir

Banned
servers only came live last night so he is playing with his mates now that there are no online achieves you wont get that as we will all be palying together:smashin:

Gazelle

Banned
The weapon-slide is seemingly back as well :thumbsdow The same two buttons as before but this time reversed. I mean you have to ask how difficult it was to test this stuff when Epic knew of the glitches for Gears 1.

shagaboopon

You guys do know that a big majority of all Gears 2 bugs shown are as a result of people inducing them with lag switches and hence highly unlikely to occur in regular play unless you're a cheat...

Gazelle

Banned
Well it was only a matter of time. The crabwalk is back, so is the weaponslide, skydiving, and long-jumping. And some idiot has already posted the tutorial of how to weaponslide. Why why why do these morons look for the glitches? What is wrong with them :confused:

YouTube - Gears Of War 2 Glitch Crab Walk

BD Ashby

This sort of :censored: ruined the first gears. I will still say that the first 2-3 months plaing this when it first came out was the best gaming ive ever had. Untill the morons started glitching :mad::mad::mad:

Codehead

Distinguished Member
TBH, I love applying a shotgun to the head of any crabwalkers I see.

I'll go as far as putting myself in the line of fire or certain death just to take the glitchers down before I go for anyone else.

BD Ashby

TBH, I love applying a shotgun to the head of any crabwalkers I see.

I'll go as far as putting myself in the line of fire or certain death just to take the glitchers down before I go for anyone else.
I like your style codehead :smashin:

riprse

Novice Member
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I've been playing GOW2 for 24hrs & as much as I'm loving it I'm finding it abit buggy.
Edit to say this is not a pirate copy I have a game store

Last edited:

monkey00

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I've been playing GOW2 for 24hrs & as much as I'm loving it I'm finding it abit buggy.
Edit to say this is not a pirate copy I have a game store
out of interest, where do games stores buy their games?

Fen Star

I can't stand glitches, but i have to say that one does look cool...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews

Latest News

What's new on Netflix UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Warner Bros 2021 movies coming to HBO Max and cinemas simultaneously
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
4K Streaming impacts carbon emissions says Royal Society
  • By Andy Bassett