First few pics with new S5600

Blue.Rocket

Picture of your mum is good, just the hanging twig is a distraction.

Like the Finch picture, lovly true colours. be interested to know how far away you were from the bird.

Not sure about the trees, looks to be a little to sharp.

I have been looking at this camera for my young daughter to use, she seems to have an eye for taking good pictures.

denno75uk

I have been looking at this camera for my young daughter to use, she seems to have an eye for taking good pictures.

Ooh! Dis!:D

What are you doing in NZ? If one reason to go is to take photos and you have an SLR, then take it. If you just want something to take decent shots of all the stuff you'll be doing then your Fuji seems up to the task, no worries. Your pics seem to gve a good account of the camera.

When a mate of mine went he did have his SLR, but with a 28-200 lens on so no messing about with loads of kit.

Von Ryan

Blue.Rocket - The finch was about 25ft away (as the finch flies), as you can see the pic has been cropped.

denno75uk - I off to see some friends who have emigrated down there a couple of years ago, so I need a camera that can do all the usual tourist bits. I am not off until next year so there is time for me to learn a lot more about the camera (shame it's not a 28mm lens though).

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom