First Blood frame dropping on XE1....

Argentofan

Just sat down to watch the new UK release of First Blood. Turned it off within five minutes. The film is dropping frames every 10 seconds or so... Making the dvd unwatchable.

I've read elsewhere that this is a problem with the player, but I've never seen it myself before.

Ironically, the film actually seemed to be in sych with the audio :eek:

Oh well, I guess a quality in-synch picture is just too much to ask for with Toshiba.

Roll on the next update please.....

TrevorS

Just sat down to watch the new UK release of First Blood. Turned it off within five minutes. The film is dropping frames every 10 seconds or so... Making the dvd unwatchable.

I've read elsewhere that this is a problem with the player, but I've never seen it myself before.

Ironically, the film actually seemed to be in sych with the audio :eek:

Oh well, I guess a quality in-synch picture is just too much to ask for with Toshiba.

Roll on the next update please.....

I gather you 've already installed the latest? Bummer!

Argentofan

Yep - 1.3 installed.

After giving up on First Blood, we switched to "A Scanner Darkly" which was one of the best HD pictures I've ever seen - and as it was animation, it appeared to be in synch... Very, very 3D like picture - I'd even say it looked better than the Corpse Bride...:eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom