First attempt at a home theater

aaragon

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thought Id post a few pics of my home theater room. It a 17' x 13' spare Master Bedroom so it nothing fancy but it good for watching Football and Movies ;)

DSC_0011.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0012.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0013.jpg
[/IMG]

Im looking for a few more wall decorations and perhaps some blackout curtain but I think it turned out pretty well for my first go.

Last edited:
Thanks fellas...

I was toying with the idea of setting up the L and R sides as well but I think my room is a bit small for a 7.1 setup. What do you think?
Also, is my sub ok where it is or should it be more up front, say in the corner near the RF speaker?

Last edited:
Moved to HC Gallery.

Arghhh some people are so modest lol. This is a good looking setup, looks like it does the job nicely.

I'd gladly swap places with you m8 lol.

hi there...set up looks great....might be worth experimenting with sub abd if possible moving to the side of sofa, looks like theres space...that way it looks tidier and you would maybe get a better sound....as for 7.1, maybe room wouldnt really benefit...but again if you can borrow speakers etc to try worth a shot...keep up the good work it looks very clean and tidy....steeevo1....

very slick, and a good sized room as well!:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom