Firmware Ver. 0907 216T PVR64 needed

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by alwinpvr, Feb 22, 2014.

Tags:
  1. alwinpvr

alwinpvr
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everybody,
    first of all, english is not my native language. Sorry.
    A couple of days ago i replaced my broken small DVB-T Scart receiver with equal two new ones.
    Brand is EAXUS which is the same as Emgeton. To my surprise are the new receivers, bought two years later than the first, equipped with downlevel firmware. With the current level of code (dated december 2009) the recording and also the play function does not work at all.
    I assumed an update of the firmware would not be a big thing but determined that EAXUS, Emgeton etc. do not exist anymore. In an older thread in this forum people downloaded later versions of the firmware. I need
    Ver. 0907
    216T PVR64
    Mar 26 2010,14:10:50
    or later.
    If somebody still has this level or at least anything better than the current one stored on his disk and is able to transfer it by mail or filesharing, would be very helpful to me.
    Many thanks in advance, Alfred.

2. alwinpvr

alwinpvr
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Many thanks to everybody who took a look into this case but it can be considered as closed now.
    I agreed with the supplier to take back the two devices and replaced them meanwhile with Ferguson ARIVA T650i receiver/PVR which doing the job properly and reliable.
    During my search for the firmware i learned that the Cheertek CT216T processor violates patents held by Thomson Consumer Electronics Inc. (now Technicolor). This processor was used for the EAXUS Emgeton and other receiver. Many thanks for the helpfulness of the forum members/visitors, Alfred.