Firey Clouds

Cool sky indeed. Compositionally, I'd have placed the aerial to the right more so it was pointing into the pic rather than appearing to point "out" of it. Might be worth flipping it so it points left to right (the way we read) rather than the other way.

Nit picking really, but it's a bit quiet today...

WOW :eek:.....missed that....

Cool sky indeed. Compositionally, I'd have placed the aerial to the right more so it was pointing into the pic rather than appearing to point "out" of it. Might be worth flipping it so it points left to right (the way we read) rather than the other way.

Nit picking really, but it's a bit quiet today...

Thanks Tobers!! You are absolutely right! I was in two minds whether to post it or not!! Prob wish I hadnt now to be honest cos I dont think its that good either!!! Ah well!! :rolleyes:

Run away...........the world is ending!!! :eek:

Steve, dont worry! We are all still here!!! Panic over...

WOW :eek:.....missed that....

Yeah, it was pretty amazin!!!

I'm not sure I like the 'thoughtful' pose on the new avatar either :p

:laugh:

Steve, as you know, I am a very "thoughtful" guy!! HAHAHA!

Yeah, it does look a bit strange!!! I will change it later!!!! DOH!!!

One can do nothin right round here!!!! :devil::rotfl:

I think it is nice....keep it Geoff...dont let the guys put you off.....:cool:

Be careful Anita ............ otherwise i'll start on yours ;) :laugh:

And what wrong with mine Mr Green - at least it doesnt have a funny fox playing a violin :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

(Not trying to take anything away from you geoff, this is just my rant at clouds etc haha - nice shot)
I get really frustrated when I see sky like this - or maybe golden/pink clouds etc in the evening. I only EVER seem to notice them when I'm in the garden, in the car - whatever, the point is that there is absolutely no foreground interest or interesting outlines to make the shot interesting and more than just a pretty image.

I've tried trees, bushes (actually is you zoom in on sparse bushes it can create an image you'd swear was taken somewhere tropical and fantastic) chimney tops and everything else I can find. yeah I could just take a shot of the clouds themselves, but the perfectionist inside me stops me pressing the shutter button - I know that when i get it to my PC, I'll think to myself that it might be useful one day in flash or photoshop but thats it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom