Fireworks in the fog

newbie1

Distinguished Member
Ok so here is my first attempt at this type of photo. I picked one of last night's firework photos for the treatment as I don't think I am going to get a better chance on theme this month so getting in early :)

newbie1

Distinguished Member

Marika

I actually really like this :) I think you set the bar quite high with the first entry of the month! I'm not sure if Calvin thinks it 'pops' enough, but I really like the feel, composition and the colours :) Well done!

shotokan101

Banned
It's really nice and is very subtle which helps me like it ;)

plloydie

Excellent shot love the foreground.

CFC1

Distinguished Member
Yep, good job all around. Nice strong architectural elements and subtle selective colour. It works for me. Well done. :thumbsup:

snerkler

Distinguished Member
Yep very nice.

newbie1

Distinguished Member
Thanks everyone! We learned from last year and researched a better spot which, had the weather been kind, would have given a great view down the lake and the surrounding mountains. At the time the weather was so bad, and the fog really closed in at the critical time, that my daughter wanted to pack up and go. But in the end the results were surprisingly good.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Novel and nicely understated colour.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom