Firestick Operating

wolfie138

Quickie about using this thing, cos i feel i'm missing something obvious. i'm watching Gas Monkey on Disco+ on it, and as i usually do, when i finish an episode for the night i've turned the set off using the remote. I keep fireing it up next time to find out that GM is playing - and it seems to have just continuned playing the sequence despite me having turned the set off. what's up w/ that??

wolfie138

no, just turning off. nothing else like Netflix continues when i power off, it's off this does.

ta though, i'll stop the bugger first next time!

wolfie138

well this is still taking the ****.

i've been to the Prime site profile and set the "next episode automatically" thing to off, and at the end of a Fast N Loud it still comes up w/ the "next episode" countdown. i pause the vid, cos there's no actual Stop button, hit it back to Home, and a couple of time now it STILL is playing another episode the next time i fire it up: i'm on the home screen but can her the FnL soundtrack but you can't actually stop it etc until you navigate into DIscovery +. it's effing annoying, how the Hell do i just get the damn thing to stop? i don't want it sucking bandwith playing **** when the TV's off and i'm not watching.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom