• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Firestick image

topcourier02

Novice Member
Hi Guys I'm quite new to projectors so was just after some help please,
I am waiting for my wall mount to arrive so I put the projector on a table & I got the image spot on when watching football last night with Sky Q but I then turned on my firestick on to watch a film & it was way out in terms of width & height, any ideas please & thank you in advance.

furryhobnob

Distinguished Member
Hi Guys I'm quite new to projectors so was just after some help please,
I am waiting for my wall mount to arrive so I put the projector on a table & I got the image spot on when watching football last night with Sky Q but I then turned on my firestick on to watch a film & it was way out in terms of width & height, any ideas please & thank you in advance.
Go into the settings on the fire stick and change it to fit to screen or something along them lines

furryhobnob

Distinguished Member
16:9 isn't fit to screen, on the fire box and stick you have to go on the settings and change what screen size you have, and you can manually fit it to match the size of pj screen

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom