Firestick 4k max , micro usb to ethernet , recommendations

Gervasius Darcie

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi , anyone using a micro usb to ethernet adapter with the firestick 4k max, I was looking at the( brand ) cable matters and wondered if this is compatable with the 4k max

There are plenty on Amazon and I would be guided by users' reviews. You can always return it if not satisfied. I would also suggest downloading a broadband speed checker on the Firestick to confirm performance.

There are plenty on Amazon and I would be guided by users' reviews. You can always return it if not satisfied. I would also suggest downloading a broadband speed checker on the Firestick to confirm performance.
Hi , thanks for the reply, I've seen them all on amazon but non seem to mention the 4k max as being compatible. Wondered if anyone was actually using a ethernet adapter with the 4k max .

Hi , thanks for the reply, I've seen them all on amazon but non seem to mention the 4k max as being compatible. Wondered if anyone was actually using a ethernet adapter with the 4k max .
I only have a 4k Firestick and the key aspects are the type of USB connection and it's speed ( higher is better ). You will be OK.

I'm using the official Amazon ethernet for Fire TV tat was bundled with my original 4K firestick with my 4K Max. It's only 100Mbps but it doesn't really matter because the USB port is only USB2.0 anyway.

Attachments

• 20230120_112917.jpg
    20230120_112917.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 44
These work:

Amazon Fire Ethernet adapter
SMAYS Ethernet adapter (with three USB ports, useful for adding extra storage).

I also have a Cable Matters Ethernet adapter which I use with a Roku Express 4K, not tried with my Fire TV 4K Max, as I does not have any USB ports for adding extra storage, etc.

Last edited:
These work:

Amazon Fire Ethernet adapter
SMAYS Ethernet adapter (with three USB ports, useful for adding extra storage).

I also have a Cable Matters Ethernet adapter which I use with a Roku Express 4K, not tried with my Fire TV 4K Max, as I does not have any USB ports for adding extra storage, etc.
Brilliant thank you

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom