Firestick 4K: Can anyone advise on a cheap universal (or replacement copy) remote for the latest version

fatbustard

Standard Member
Reaction score
I have the latest 4K Firestick but the remote broke within a few weeks and I can't return it. Can anyone advise on a compatible replacement remote - there are loads of Firestick remote replacements available on Ebay and Amazon, but I hear there are compatibility issues with the latest iteration of the 4K model. If someone can advise what cheap Firestick remote copy will work , or which inexpensive universal remote can take its place, I would be much obliged. Not all that bothered about the Alexa features. Thanks.

I have the latest 4K Firestick but the remote broke within a few weeks and I can't return it. Can anyone advise on a compatible replacement remote - there are loads of Firestick remote replacements available on Ebay and Amazon, but I hear there are compatibility issues with the latest iteration of the 4K model. If someone can advise what cheap Firestick remote copy will work , or which inexpensive universal remote can take its place, I would be much obliged. Not all that bothered about the Alexa features. Thanks.
You can use the Firestick remote app from play store.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom