Firefly about £20 @ amazon.com

should really put the delivered price, ie about £20, would probably have been better to add to previous thread too:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/blu-...ly-21-ish-delivered-amazon-com-get-quick.html

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Please ignore previous thread, should have read $25, not £25, but don't know how to edit the actual thread title

You need a mod to do that. Press the post report triangle.

Hi, this is my first time ordering with the us amazon and i'm wondering; will it really take 3-4 weeks to arrive?

is this region free?

@ nobby: It isn't region free, but it will play on UK players. It's region A&B. A Is North America and B is Europe.

@ The Zeppo: It should arrive before Christmas, I would say about 18 days is a fair estimate.

Brilliant spot. Never watched the series but loved Serenity. 3500+ five star reviews on amazon surely can't be wrong. I ordered it :)

The series is amazing. The film is good, but IMO the series is a lot better. You won't regret your purchase =)

Brilliant spot. Never watched the series but loved Serenity. 3500+ five star reviews on amazon surely can't be wrong. I ordered it :)

The series is amazing. The film is good, but IMO the series is a lot better. You won't regret your purchase =)

agreed, and don't take to long to order, this thing is up and down like a yoyo, won't be at this price for long.

I also watched the film before the series, they rewatched film after, its even beter when you know all the charachers.

Cheers for this always wanted to get firefly on blu-ray

Watched Serenity after buying this. Thanks OP:thumbsup:

Thanks OP, had the series on DVD but can't resist the Blu-Ray at that price.

I kept ignoring this offer each time it has been on but succumbed this time as I really want to see it in HD (even if the FX parts are not).

Mine has just turned up. Just 4 days for delivery.

Arrive today, 10 days on, but happy with that.

Total came to $31 odd, everyone else get charged the same? :thumbsup:

oooh seriously tempted

I paid in £ due to getting charged more for converting anyway by the bank. The $31.48 became £20.95 for me.

I paid in £ due to getting charged more for converting anyway by the bank. The $31.48 became £20.95 for me.

still a great price and cheaper than the UK release will be. I got the original DVD's at a bargain price (Aussie release) so perhaps I'll get this too

It has been out for 2 years already so the UK is well behind. I wouldn't be surprised if there is no UK release.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom