Firefight question....

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this mode only for multiplayer, or can it be played in SP also, like you can in Horde?

Also, i know you fight waves of enemies etc, but is there vehicles in the mix as well?

Got the game with an Elite bundle and put Batman on hold to play through the campaign with the plan to trade it in ASAP for best return, but ive not tried Firefight and am wondering if it is playable in SP and you end up with some seriously good battles, whether to keep it for a bit longer?

Yes you can play it on your own. Although much more fun to play it with other people, join the AVF Firefight group to find other players (there is no matchmaking)
I think Firefight like COD Nazi Zombies reduces the enemy count when there are less people player. Though I cannot confirm this.
There is a map where you can go around in a Warthog, Brute Chopper.
I think you can also hijack Ghosts on some levels.

If you dont have live you can play 2 player split screen.

:thumbsup:

Yes you can play it on your own. Although much more fun to play it with other people, join the AVF Firefight group to find other players (there is no matchmaking)
I think Firefight like COD Nazi Zombies reduces the enemy count when there are less people player. Though I cannot confirm this.
There is a map where you can go around in a Warthog, Brute Chopper.
I think you can also hijack Ghosts on some levels.

If you dont have live you can play 2 player split screen.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for that, sounds like it could be a laugh then so i will hold on to it over the weekend for a go... although picked up fifa today from Tesco for £25 so need to give that a test also (being a PES stalwart and all, but at that price worth a try then trade for same amount if not to my liking).

Back to firefight, when playing then i assume it can feel like some of the large scale battles thta crop up on occasins in the main campaigns, only magnified? If so that's sold it to me and i'll probably keep it a fair while longer....:smashin:

Back to firefight, when playing then i assume it can feel like some of the large scale battles thta crop up on occasins in the main campaigns, only magnified? If so that's sold it to me and i'll probably keep it a fair while longer....:smashin:

Multiply that by ten and you are starting to get close ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom