Bargain Fire TV Stick 4k Reduced from £49.99 to £26.99. Expires 22/06/21

Stan Hope

Banned
my tv upgrade, all going well, will be completed on Wednesday with the delivery of a Q95T, do i really need a 4k fire stick ? What benefit will it give me ? {i may buy one regardless, as it seems a decent price}

Scott Wright

Administrator
my tv upgrade, all going well, will be completed on Wednesday with the delivery of a Q95T, do i really need a 4k fire stick ? What benefit will it give me ? {i may buy one regardless, as it seems a decent price}
Hi Stan, don't know too much about TVs but a quick google and look at the Q95T website suggests that you have some streaming platforms available. I'd say it would be worth waiting for your TV to arrive before deciding to purchase a firestick. A quote I found online a review - "Apps available include ALL of the key streaming services (including Disney+ and Apple TV+) and UK catch up apps, with 4K and HDR support always available where a service supports it." Hope this helps! :)

oneman

Samsung probably have the best 'smart' support and have all the major streaming services. Alexa is pretty good, it can search across multiple services for example. If get the cube then it also integrates with the TV

And of course you can install Kodi for playing back local media.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom