Fire Stick/Prime TV Issues

wolfie138

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Does anyoen know why i'm suddenly having network issues w/ Amazon? I was watching via my Fire Stick yesterday no trouble, then at aboout 8PM the program started buffering etc. Flitting between setting, it told me my lock screen wasn't available etc, and said i'd lost the networks. i went to the network setting and it said "no internet", then connected, played a couple mins of the program, then rinse/repeat. this mornign was the same, tried to get to the Fite app, wouldn't respond. Restarted the Stick, still no joy. it's not the network, was/am using it fine on the PC, not the wifi either, the TV's Netfilx and Youtube things have no issues.

TIA

I saw this on an FTV box that I had. It decided to ignore the LAN port, even after umpteen resets. Could be duff hardware. Have you talked to Amazon, tried a factory reset, that sort of thing?

Does anyoen know why i'm suddenly having network issues w/ Amazon? I was watching via my Fire Stick yesterday no trouble, then at aboout 8PM the program started buffering etc. Flitting between setting, it told me my lock screen wasn't available etc, and said i'd lost the networks. i went to the network setting and it said "no internet", then connected, played a couple mins of the program, then rinse/repeat. this mornign was the same, tried to get to the Fite app, wouldn't respond. Restarted the Stick, still no joy. it's not the network, was/am using it fine on the PC, not the wifi either, the TV's Netfilx and Youtube things have no issues.

TIA
I had that on my Fire Stick. The only thing which made it work again was by forgetting the network and setting it up again. Unsure why that would work but it did.

never thought of that, i had to do a similar thing on the PC when it suddenly decided it didn't want to autologin for no evident reason.
just watched Fite, everything seems back to normal so probably a passing glitch at Amazon's end.

I was watching Harlequin film the other night and 3 times the screen went blurry, I put Prime on though my TV's app and the same scenes were OK.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom