Fire Cube HDMI Splitter Connection to Bose 900 Soundbar and TV?

Sfairbro

Novice Member
I have a Fire Cube (3rd Gen), Bose Soundbar 900 (single HDMI port), and an old Samsung plasma (PN58B650S1FXZA). I would like to route the sound to the soundbar and the image to the TV, using HDMI cables. Is it possible to use an HDMI splitter to accomplish this, splitting from the cube to the other two devices? I am hoping to actually hear the Dolby Atmos supported by the soundbar. If a new TV is the only answer, I am ready for that, just have to convince my wife. :clap:
Thanks to all for any advice.

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
The 'HDMI' port on your Soundbar is an eARC/ARC 'only' port so will not work with a conventional HDMI Distribution Amp (Splitter).

HDFury developed the Arcana (single Input) and New Vertex³ (four Inputs) to enable you to split the audio out to an eARC/ARC only Soundbar including uncompressed Dolby Atmos.

HDFury Arcana - The Media Factory (available in the US via hdfury.com).

Joe

Sfairbro

Novice Member
Thank you very much, Joe.

I have purchased the Arcana and hope to plug it in in a few days. You saved me a lot of headaches. I remain undeterred about a new TV, though. Have to keep narrowing those down.

Steve

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Good plan - though I should have provided a link to our (UK based) webshop, would have saved you the delay :)

Joe

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom